Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having trouble setting up my email on my desk top of my MacBook Air

Since Telus switched to Google Mail, I am having trouble setting up my email on my desk top of my MacBook Air. I always have to sign in. Also the old icon is still in my bottom bar area. I have downloaded but it doesn't show up as an icon. Do I have to make a short cut? If so, how is that done? Pat

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 9:34 AM

Patshirat wrote:

Since Telus switched to Google Mail, I am having trouble setting up my email on my desk top of my MacBook Air. I always have to sign in. Also the old icon is still in my bottom bar area. I have downloaded but it doesn't show up as an icon. Do I have to make a short cut? If so, how is that done? Pat

"email on your desktop" (?)

Are you using a mail client, like Apples own built-in Mail.app

or

you are using browser mail.. ie using your browser to access mail on line?

Add or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Search Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues/Compatibility:

TELUS email powered by Google: What you need to know

https://www.telus.com/en/bc/support/contact-us

You can drag from the address bar , a link to the Desktop or drag it to the right side of the Dock for the link if that is what you are needing....

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2021 9:34 AM in response to Patshirat

Patshirat wrote:

"email on your desktop" (?)

Are you using a mail client, like Apples own built-in Mail.app

or

you are using browser mail.. ie using your browser to access mail on line?

Add or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Search Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues/Compatibility:

TELUS email powered by Google: What you need to know

https://www.telus.com/en/bc/support/contact-us

You can drag from the address bar , a link to the Desktop or drag it to the right side of the Dock for the link if that is what you are needing....

I am having trouble setting up my email on my desk top of my MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.