Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I take cash balance out of iTunes/App Store account?

Hi, I seem to have some money in my iTunes account, but all my charges go directly to my Apple charge card, so my cash balance doesn't go down. How can I take that cash balance out of my account? Thank you!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 9:01 AM

Any purchases made on in the iTunes, App, and Book Stores on an Apple device should automatically use your Apple ID balance. Do note that it may still ask you to verify your payment method on your Apple ID if there's an issue with it before attempting to use the Apple ID balance however. Link-> Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Purchases made in physical stores or online websites using Apple Pay will not use that balance.

You cannot get cash from your iTunes gift card balance on your Apple ID. You can only use it to purchaser things from then iTunes, App and Book Stores on Apple devices or pay for subscriptions.

You can transfer Apple Cash balance, which is a completely separate thing your Apple ID gift card balance, to your bank account if that is what you are referring to: link-> Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2022 9:01 AM in response to MarkPek

Any purchases made on in the iTunes, App, and Book Stores on an Apple device should automatically use your Apple ID balance. Do note that it may still ask you to verify your payment method on your Apple ID if there's an issue with it before attempting to use the Apple ID balance however. Link-> Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Purchases made in physical stores or online websites using Apple Pay will not use that balance.

You cannot get cash from your iTunes gift card balance on your Apple ID. You can only use it to purchaser things from then iTunes, App and Book Stores on Apple devices or pay for subscriptions.

You can transfer Apple Cash balance, which is a completely separate thing your Apple ID gift card balance, to your bank account if that is what you are referring to: link-> Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

How do I take cash balance out of iTunes/App Store account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.