Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Failed iTunes

I recently ran into an issue with iTunes where I had loaded a gift card Into my account. Where I used to purchase some applications it all went through and the credits deducted just fine. Until 2 days later I received a charge on my apple credit card for the same amount that was deducted from my account balance. So I got charged twice for the same item. Funny thing is the apple credit card charge was charged 2 days later but when I go to check my purchase history it only shows one history. That states billed to account balance and none from my Apple Card. I contacted apple and they had no idea how to resolve this issue since there was only one charge in the purchase history. They tried to refund it but after the review it was marked as ineligible. Called back and this time got escalated to a senior supervisor and she also had no idea how to resolve this issue and recommended to contact Goldman Sachs the Apple Card provider. All in all i was transferred 7 times for this issue 5 times by apple and twice by Goldmans ended up disputing the charge because no one knew how to resolve it.

Has anything like this happened to anyone else?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 8:28 PM

Hi Mojoejojo,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Wow! Sorry you have been through a lot!

Seems the mistake was made from iTunes ?

You could try asking iTunes Staff for assistance:

How to contact iTunes Support

1. Click on this link: https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region/media-services   

2. Select your country

3. Select: Billing & Subscriptions

4. Select: Subscriptions & Purchases

5. Select: Update payment method

6. See if you can select a chat session or a phone call.

Re: Has anything like this happened to anyone else?

Sorry I do not know.

All the best :-)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2022 8:28 PM in response to Mojoejojo

Hi Mojoejojo,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Wow! Sorry you have been through a lot!

Seems the mistake was made from iTunes ?

You could try asking iTunes Staff for assistance:

How to contact iTunes Support

1. Click on this link: https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region/media-services   

2. Select your country

3. Select: Billing & Subscriptions

4. Select: Subscriptions & Purchases

5. Select: Update payment method

6. See if you can select a chat session or a phone call.

Re: Has anything like this happened to anyone else?

Sorry I do not know.

All the best :-)

Failed iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.