Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to respond with an generated hidden email?

Hello,

If I receive a message to a generated email address, can I respond to it while keeping my email address hidden?

Thank you

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 8:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 10:46 AM

Hello yoann274,

We see you have a question regarding the Hide My Email feature of iCloud+, and we'd be happy to help.

The "How Hide My Email works" section of this page here will have some info pertaining to that question:

What is Hide My Email?

As the page mentions, "Hide My Email generates unique, random email addresses that automatically forward to your personal inbox. Each address is unique to you. You can read and respond directly to emails sent to these addresses and your personal email address is kept private."

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2022 10:46 AM in response to yoann274

Hello yoann274,

We see you have a question regarding the Hide My Email feature of iCloud+, and we'd be happy to help.

The "How Hide My Email works" section of this page here will have some info pertaining to that question:

What is Hide My Email?

As the page mentions, "Hide My Email generates unique, random email addresses that automatically forward to your personal inbox. Each address is unique to you. You can read and respond directly to emails sent to these addresses and your personal email address is kept private."

Cheers.

Is it possible to respond with an generated hidden email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.