Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar “Time to leave” alert disabled

my “Time to leave” calendar alert is showing not available despite having location services enabled. The location map even appears in the appointment details. What do I need to do to enable this?

My calendar is shared to iCloud and on my iPad the appointment shows “Time to Leave” alert is on. See screen shots from iPhone below: iPhone 11-Pro / IOS 15.1

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 11:27 AM

Hi there markfromlakefield,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We're happy to help with this trouble you're having with the calendar on your iPhone. You can fix this by going to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services, and make sure Location-Based Alerts is set to On. Let us know the outcome, and we can go from there if needed.

Best regards!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2022 11:27 AM in response to markfromlakefield

Hi there markfromlakefield,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We're happy to help with this trouble you're having with the calendar on your iPhone. You can fix this by going to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services, and make sure Location-Based Alerts is set to On. Let us know the outcome, and we can go from there if needed.

Best regards!

Calendar “Time to leave” alert disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.