Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to delete my existing email accounts and set up new one . How fo I do this

My n

new 24 inch iMac

Current Pro Desktops

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 11:24 AM

To delete e-mail accounts

1. In the Mail app on your Mac, choose Mail > Preferences, then click Accounts.
  2. Select an account, then click the Remove button . Note: If the account is used by other apps on your Mac, you're asked to remove the account in Internet Accounts System Preferences.

Add an email account

1. From the menu bar in Mail, choose Mail > Add Account.
  2. Select your email provider from the list, then click Continue.
  3. Some accounts, such as Google, might ask that you click Open Browser to complete authentication in your web browser.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2022 11:24 AM in response to KFG

To delete e-mail accounts

1. In the Mail app on your Mac, choose Mail > Preferences, then click Accounts.
  2. Select an account, then click the Remove button . Note: If the account is used by other apps on your Mac, you're asked to remove the account in Internet Accounts System Preferences.

Add an email account

1. From the menu bar in Mail, choose Mail > Add Account.
  2. Select your email provider from the list, then click Continue.
  3. Some accounts, such as Google, might ask that you click Open Browser to complete authentication in your web browser.

I want to delete my existing email accounts and set up new one . How fo I do this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.