📢 Newsroom Update

Apple Intelligence comes to iPhone, iPad, and Mac starting next month. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Plus. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple debuts iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to send photos thru Yahoo email app on iPhone proMax ios 15.1

It just happened today! I took pictures of my driving license and tried to send those photos via yahoo email app. No Go!

I opened my email on my laptop computer, sat and waiting! I waited 10 minutes but nothing happened.

Then out of curiosity, I checked the sent folder and I found photos sitting there.

My iPhone Yahoo app does have a Sent folder but not Out Box folder.

I did restart my iPhone , checked my wifi connections. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 3:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 4:33 PM

Greetings benoy128,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We're happy to help with this trouble you're having with the Yahoo mail app. Are you also having this issue using the cellular data on your iPhone? Is that app fully up-to-date? You can find the steps to check, and update if needed here:

How to manually update apps on your Apple device

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 8, 2022 4:33 PM in response to benoy128

Greetings benoy128,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We're happy to help with this trouble you're having with the Yahoo mail app. Are you also having this issue using the cellular data on your iPhone? Is that app fully up-to-date? You can find the steps to check, and update if needed here:

How to manually update apps on your Apple device

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Have a great day!

Unable to send photos thru Yahoo email app on iPhone proMax ios 15.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.