Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot receive calls ios 14.8.1

Hello apple community! Im having trouble regarding receiving calls from iphone 6s running on ios 14.8.1. I dont have this problem from previous versions then suddenly this problem came up. I did most of the solution that can be found on the internet, communities, and on yt but no avail. Ive tried inserting my sim card on other phones and it can be called. I tried reinstering other sim on iphone and unfortunately it cannot receive any calls. Anyone having the same issue or is this some software/hardware problem? I can receive texts by the way. Im also worried about some settings>phone settings wherein they just keep on spinning nonstop (call forwarding, call waiting, show caller id). Any tips or tricks on fixing this (if there is any) would gladly be appreciated! Thanks everyone!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 6:07 AM

3 replies

Jan 8, 2022 9:31 AM in response to kb1951

I can assume that this isnt carrier related at all but the ios itself. Cant risk updating the software coz im running on 6s 16gb variant and might lose storage like before (ios13-ios14). Really want 15.2 but storage is a serious problem. Did the codes to dial but it always says "error on deactivation" somethng like that. I evensuspected the non stop spinning on call forwarding, call waiting, and show caller id

Cannot receive calls ios 14.8.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.