Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need an appointment to fix my iPhone screen

Need appointment to fix screen at Valley Fair Store how do I do this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 8:25 AM

2 replies

Jan 8, 2022 11:04 AM in response to 5488-5888

Bunch of ways. You could always walk in there and physically make an appointment to come back at a later time. You could call Apple support and they can do it for you. But of course the most common way is online. Maybe even load the Apple Support app.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/apple-support/id1130498044

You can also try calling them, but every time I call a specific Apple Store I get transferred to some regional operation. I've never been able to directly contact anyone at an Apple Store but dealt with the operator as an intermediary.

(408) 551-2150

If you can't get a convenient appointment there, I'd point out that there are a half dozen other Apple Stores in the area.

I need an appointment to fix my iPhone screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.