Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote

I have Catalina and I am getting request to update Keynote so I followed the instructions to move it to the trash and go too purchases and reload but the app does not show up in purchases because it came already installed on my computer. Now since I trashed the version I had I can't get it back. What can I do to get it back?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 2:28 PM

Open the App Store application

sign in to the App Store with your Apple ID

type in Keynote in the search box

click on the cloud icon next to Keynote to install Keynote

If this does not work, contact Apple by using this link and select a method of contact

https://getsupport.apple.com

6 replies

Jan 9, 2022 8:30 AM in response to Gary Scotland

This is what I get when I do what you suggest . Keynote can’t be installed on “Macintosh HD” because macOS version 11 or later is required. It is not showing up in purchases either allowing me to select an older version. The app came installed already on the computer. I read one thread on here that said once it's gone its gone for good and I will have to update to Big Sur or Monterey is this correct?

Keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.