Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with songs in multiple playlists

So I’ve been having this problem lately that I usually keep same songs in several different playlists and when I delete a song from one playlist it automatically deletes itself from the other playlists. I haven’t had this issue before and no idea how to change that.

I’ve seen a post advising to switch either on or off the library sync, I tried both but still no changes.

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 2:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 4:46 PM

Hey there iHolodec,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're wanting to deleting music from your playlists. We're happy to provide some assistance.

Look here under the "Edit a playlist you created on iPhone" section:

Create playlists on iPhone

Also, check out this helpful article Add or delete music in Apple Music on the web under the "Delete songs, albums, or playlists from your music library" section.

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2022 4:46 PM in response to iHolodec

Hey there iHolodec,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're wanting to deleting music from your playlists. We're happy to provide some assistance.

Look here under the "Edit a playlist you created on iPhone" section:

Create playlists on iPhone

Also, check out this helpful article Add or delete music in Apple Music on the web under the "Delete songs, albums, or playlists from your music library" section.

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Issue with songs in multiple playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.