Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I set up another Apple ID what happens to my pics, notes, etc?

I share an Apple ID with my spouse. We are probably getting divorced. I don’t want my spouse to see my personal stuff, pics, notes, emails etc… How can I change my ID one so my spouse isn’t alerted that I changed it and how do I transfer all my personal stuff to my new Apple ID?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 3:47 PM

Go to www.appleid.apple.com create your new Apple ID first make sure all iCloud services are on then log out from your current account watch when asking to keep all your personal info to the iPhone so don’t skips, log in with the new account then all your personal things will be stored in the new account , when your iPhone it’s plugged in and connected to a wifi it will do a backup with your new account and all your personal info ,I could not assure that the other person will know it

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2022 3:47 PM in response to GlennHRobins

Go to www.appleid.apple.com create your new Apple ID first make sure all iCloud services are on then log out from your current account watch when asking to keep all your personal info to the iPhone so don’t skips, log in with the new account then all your personal things will be stored in the new account , when your iPhone it’s plugged in and connected to a wifi it will do a backup with your new account and all your personal info ,I could not assure that the other person will know it

If I set up another Apple ID what happens to my pics, notes, etc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.