Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages

I finally upgraded my mac air to catalina so I could get Pages, now I need older versions of Pages. Do they exist?

iMac Pro

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 4:19 PM

You may be able to get the last compatible version of Pages (v11.1) for Catalina. Launch the Mac App Store signed in with the same Apple ID as you have downloaded Pages beforehand. Press cmd+0 (zero) to open the Purchased panel, and click the Update button for Pages. You will get an initial dialog sharing that you need a newer version of macOS. Accept it, do not click Cancel. A second dialog may appear offering to install the last compatible version of Pages for Catalina. You know what to do…

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2022 4:19 PM in response to orzomorzo

You may be able to get the last compatible version of Pages (v11.1) for Catalina. Launch the Mac App Store signed in with the same Apple ID as you have downloaded Pages beforehand. Press cmd+0 (zero) to open the Purchased panel, and click the Update button for Pages. You will get an initial dialog sharing that you need a newer version of macOS. Accept it, do not click Cancel. A second dialog may appear offering to install the last compatible version of Pages for Catalina. You know what to do…

Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.