Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a MacBook Pro 13-inch, 2017, I have a .exe file that I can not download can you help me

how to download or open a .exe file

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 5:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 5:45 PM

There’s no direct means to run a Microsoft Windows executable in macOS. Your options are to install Microsoft Windows using Boot Camp (on Intel Macs only, not an option on Apple silicon Macs with M1 processors), or maybe running the app via the CodeWeavers CrossOver app, or running Windows as a guest on another server somewhere. Or finding an alternative to this particular Windows app, of course.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2022 5:45 PM in response to Mdsjr2019

There’s no direct means to run a Microsoft Windows executable in macOS. Your options are to install Microsoft Windows using Boot Camp (on Intel Macs only, not an option on Apple silicon Macs with M1 processors), or maybe running the app via the CodeWeavers CrossOver app, or running Windows as a guest on another server somewhere. Or finding an alternative to this particular Windows app, of course.

I have a MacBook Pro 13-inch, 2017, I have a .exe file that I can not download can you help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.