Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music doesn't show my playlists on Mac

Hello,

I started my Apple Music subscription and created some playlists on iPhone. However, I am unable to see my playlist on my Mac. Is there any solution to fix this?

I can see my playlists when I open Apple Music on the web browser. Sync Library is active on Mac but updating Cloud Music Library process is not ending (I even opened a movie while it's updating and in the end update process has failed).

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 1:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 3:39 AM

Just for the update. I found the fix. Quit Apple Music > Go to /Users/onurerbey/Music/Music/Music Library.musiclibrary > delete the Music Library. When you open Apple Music it will create a new library and Sync Library will work successfully.

8 replies

Jan 10, 2022 12:38 PM in response to justinb2603

It looks the same. I needed to activate the sync after I open the computer in the safe mode. Updating Cloud Music Library is running around 40 min. I have only 3 small playlists. I don't think it should take much time. By the way, I am also unable to create a playlist on Mac (I wanted to create a list on Mac and try to see it on iPhone). I choose a song > click three dots > add playlist > new playlist and nothing happens in safe mode. I couldn't add in normal mode as well. I can crate a playlist with right clicking to left panel but I cannot add songs there

Apple Music doesn't show my playlists on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.