Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

card missing from apple wallet

I have been using one of my bank cards with Apple pay for some time. Today it just vanished, no idea why, however I was still able to pay with another card on Apple pay. I tried to reinstall it as a new card but was simply told by the app that it was already installed. I tried to reinstall it as an existing card but although the app said it was already in my wallet it did not show up

I deleted it from Apple pay and found that I had an earlier version of the card in Apple pay. I deleted this early version so that no card showed up in the reinstall existing card screen and rebooted the phone.

I received a message on my iPad that the default card had changed from the one that was no longer there. I then tried to add the card again as a new card only to be told that the card was already there -- but it does not show up.

Any ideas?

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 4:05 AM

All,

I tried again after a couple of days and after entering again the card appeared.

All done and issue fixed.

Ben

Similar questions

1 reply

card missing from apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.