Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

setup for new phone

My Iphone 11 max was stolen. I have replaced with Iphone 13promax. When I received my new phone I was unable to activate because I could not remember my appleid password. It kept sending codes to old phone. I was able to recall one id to set up my phone but I have like 3 appleids. One of them is used for subscriptions and I continually try to reset and it keeps throwing me into days of wait time. I am unable to download apps or use most of my apps. There is also another appleid that keeps popping up and when i try to enter a password for it it says that id is invalid. Frustration overload.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 9:18 AM

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

1 reply

setup for new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.