Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomeKit MyQ Bridge Not Responding in Home App

I have a MyQ Bridge controlling two garage doors. I successfully added it to Home and created automations 2-3 months ago. Recently, I noticed both garage doors indicate "No Response" in the Home app, any my automations no longer run. I'm able to fully control the doors from the MyQ app. I have an iPhone XR (iOS 15.2), MacBook Pro (macOS 12.1), and HomePod (15.2). I have not tried to remove the garage doors/MyQ bridge from Home yet. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

HomePod, 15

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 11:16 AM

Hello kmarnold10,

We see you have an issue with a HomeKit accessory not responding, and we'd like to help.

We'd recommend trying out the steps in the "If your home hub isn't working as expected" section here: Set up your HomePod, HomePod mini, Apple TV, or iPad as a home hub

Double-check the accessory is also receiving power as expected.

For iOS, ensure that Bluetooth is enabled.

It can also help to try power cycling your modem/router for the Wi-Fi network you're using.

If the issue persists, try removing the accessory and set it up again. Some accessories will require setting them to factory settings to set them up once more.

Cheers.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2022 11:16 AM in response to kmarnold10

Hello kmarnold10,

We see you have an issue with a HomeKit accessory not responding, and we'd like to help.

We'd recommend trying out the steps in the "If your home hub isn't working as expected" section here: Set up your HomePod, HomePod mini, Apple TV, or iPad as a home hub

Double-check the accessory is also receiving power as expected.

For iOS, ensure that Bluetooth is enabled.

It can also help to try power cycling your modem/router for the Wi-Fi network you're using.

If the issue persists, try removing the accessory and set it up again. Some accessories will require setting them to factory settings to set them up once more.

Cheers.

HomeKit MyQ Bridge Not Responding in Home App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.