Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 pro max display shade issue

While charging my iphone 13 pro max, If i start using my iphone there is double shade appear on my phone screen like half screen is pure white and half screen is off white, It happens only while charging my phone, It happens only if i use my iphone while charging, And it go away after i restart my phone, Is it software issue or what?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 9:52 PM

I wouldn’t spend any time detecting whether it is a software or a hardware issue. The bottom line is that the behavior is not normal. I recommend that you take advantage of Apple’s 1YR Limited Warranty that is active on your iPhone 13 Pro Max. Have it examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center for diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2022 9:52 PM in response to Mhamza1996

I wouldn’t spend any time detecting whether it is a software or a hardware issue. The bottom line is that the behavior is not normal. I recommend that you take advantage of Apple’s 1YR Limited Warranty that is active on your iPhone 13 Pro Max. Have it examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center for diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

Iphone 13 pro max display shade issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.