Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

13 pro max Screen issue after charging

I got my 13 pro max 3 days ago and i have noticed that every time after charging it ,3/4 of screen becomes dark . only after i reboot my phone it disappears. Can anyone help me to fix the defect. Thanks beforehand,

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 5:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 5:37 AM

Since your device is brand new, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 5:37 AM in response to furkat128

Since your device is brand new, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Jan 23, 2022 6:19 AM in response to furkat128

I agree with Giulio. However, you can try a force restart

Force restart an iPhone with Face ID

To force restart iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, or iPhone 13, do the following:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

13 pro max Screen issue after charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.