Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone won't connect to Bluetooth devices since iOs 15.2 update

I can't connect to my Tozo earphones or my new Fitbit Charge 5. I've tried resetting the network connections, forgetting all devices etc. I'm really frustrated and not sure how to get it working. I have an iPhone 11.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 12:32 AM

4 replies

Jan 10, 2022 6:43 PM in response to gadisperang

Hi, gadisperang. 

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you’ve been experiencing an issue getting a couple of your Bluetooth accessories to connect after updating your iPhone 11 to iOS 15.2, and we'd be happy to offer some assistance.

It sounds like you’ve already done some incredible troubleshooting. Let’s work though this Apple Support article to make sure you’ve tried all of their suggested steps first:

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

One of the last steps is checking with the manufacturer.

We did a quick search for some troubleshooting steps for your earbuds. Check to see if you need to reset or update the firmware here:

TOZO | Wireless Earbuds, Headphones, Chargers, Watches & More Electronics

For your Fitbit, this may help:

Update, Restart, and Erase | Fitbit Charge 5 User Manual

It’s not uncommon for accessories to need a reset or update after an iOS update. We hope this helps!

Warmest Regards.

Jan 11, 2022 4:49 PM in response to gadisperang

gadisperang,

We are happy to assist any time.

One of the main reasons that issues like this occur after an iOS update is because the firmware or software for accessories will also need to be updated to bring it into compatibility with the new iOS version.

If you haven't already, please follow guidance in our previous response about checking for firmware updates or contacting the manufacturer for support to see if they're aware of iOS 15.2 compatibility issues.

We look forward to hearing what you learn.

Jan 11, 2022 10:08 PM in response to Ali_E1

Hi, even my Alexa won’t connect. I’ve upgraded and updated everything. I’ve contacted fitbit and they’re sending me a replacement but otherwise the issue is clearly with the iOS update and I’d like to be able to downgrade. It doesn’t make sense to expect all compatible devices to have updates to work with one software update from one company. Please can this be reported as a bug

iPhone won't connect to Bluetooth devices since iOs 15.2 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.