Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Experimental WebKit Features

Hi when delving into my iPhone settings I came across Experimental WebKit Features and noticed some of the features were switched on whilst others were not. I am not familiar with the terms or settings on this list and thus began to switch multiple settings to the odd position. Unfortunately I did not take note of which ones I had changed and only came across posts and queries on this topic after doing so. I have since read that they shouldn’t be changed from the default settings however as this has now been changed I am not sure how to reset to the defaults. Can anyone tell me please if in anyway altering the settings would affect the iPhone or performance? I am an iPhone user only and therefore do not require the ability to create or inspect webpages. Please advise thanks!

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 5:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 2:16 AM

Is it that safe? Because i noticed also developers do invest for them using our datas and safari and they change as they want many things…they introduce files in your iphone…they use your iphone by accesibility tools and it is totally prooved for me.. etc…i dissable all the options…and i only use java in the moment i will use safari…for me the developers dont respect our privacity only to invest for many things…and after you stay crazy…

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2022 2:16 AM in response to kiri244

Is it that safe? Because i noticed also developers do invest for them using our datas and safari and they change as they want many things…they introduce files in your iphone…they use your iphone by accesibility tools and it is totally prooved for me.. etc…i dissable all the options…and i only use java in the moment i will use safari…for me the developers dont respect our privacity only to invest for many things…and after you stay crazy…

Experimental WebKit Features

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.