Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

shared notes have not updated since 1/6/2022. I have updated my phone and pad to 15.2 each. I just tried to create a “test” note and when I attempted to share, I get a message “Couldn’t Connect - there may be a problem with the server”. Thoughts?

My shared notes has not updated since 1/6/2022 i have updated my software to 15.2 on both my phone and pad and still no updates to shared notes. I tried to share a “test” notes and got the following message “Couldn’t Connect - maybe a problem with server, try again later” (same message I got before I did software update). Any suggestions on what else I should try to resolve?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 7:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 10:18 AM

I had this same issue for about a week. Just signed out of icloud on my phone, signed back in and about 10 minutes after that got a notification in my settings that I needed to log in to get some update and then all my notes synced up again on my computer and iphone.

2 replies

shared notes have not updated since 1/6/2022. I have updated my phone and pad to 15.2 each. I just tried to create a “test” note and when I attempted to share, I get a message “Couldn’t Connect - there may be a problem with the server”. Thoughts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.