Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID locked

I was offered an iPhone 6 Plus by a friend a few weeks ago.

The above device was hand me down from a work colleague at L DRAAI ATTORNEYS INC. The pervious owner, her sister (Dinelia C.), surviving spouse of the late Dr. Gerrit C. no longer remembers the Apple ID password. I urgently need the old apple ID to be removed. I have managed to download applications by but log onto the iStore with my apple ID, but in order to performs and future software updates the current ID will have to be removed.

Please let me know if you require additional information.

Regards,

MD E.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 10:15 AM

She has to remove her ID.

If she forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if she can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2022 10:15 AM in response to Stoner23

She has to remove her ID.

If she forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if she can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

Apple ID locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.