Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had payed ICloud storage until last October.

I had payed for the amount of $2.99 and 0.99 for iCloud storage until last October.

But Apple.com billed me another $39.99.

I don’t know why extra charge is this for.

I disputed that charges and no longer I couldn’t back up and my computer also locked. I use family plan for my phone.

How much do I need for enough storage and pay?

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 11:27 AM

6 replies

Jan 10, 2022 11:36 AM in response to HappyHalmuni

If you disputed the charges with your issuer rather than contacting Apple about the charge your account was suspended. Merchants don’t like it when customers dispute charges without working with the merchant first; in addition to not getting the money they are owed, they must pay a substantial penalty.

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history, cancel a subscription and request refunds.

However, if your account was suspended you must contact iTunes & App Store support to resolve the disagreement. The instructions for doing this are here→If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

I had payed ICloud storage until last October.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.