Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to pair both AirPods

so i have been trying to use my airpods for a while and only the left one has connected and i have tried to disconnect and reset my airpods so many times. any ideas?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 9:01 PM

albert0756 Said:

"Unable to pair both AirPods: so i have been trying to use my airpods for a while and only the left one has connected and i have tried to disconnect and reset my airpods so many times. any ideas?"

-------

Single Out this Device:

Disable Bluetooth on this current device, and then try to connect them to a different device. What happens when you connect them to another device? Do you still get this error? If so, it is the AirPod itself giving you the issue. If not, then it is the current device giving you the issue.

Troubleshooting AirPods Connectivity:

A Few Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2022 9:01 PM in response to albert0756

albert0756 Said:

"Unable to pair both AirPods: so i have been trying to use my airpods for a while and only the left one has connected and i have tried to disconnect and reset my airpods so many times. any ideas?"

-------

Single Out this Device:

Disable Bluetooth on this current device, and then try to connect them to a different device. What happens when you connect them to another device? Do you still get this error? If so, it is the AirPod itself giving you the issue. If not, then it is the current device giving you the issue.

Troubleshooting AirPods Connectivity:

A Few Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

Unable to pair both AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.