Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

drag and drop disable when moving an application or a window to mission control hot corner in Monterey

In previous versions of macOS I would simply drag a window/application/safari tab straight to the hot corner assigned to mission control and then I could drop it at the desired space in one continuous motion.

But now nothing happens so first if the window/app/tab is maximised I have to make it smaller, then activate mission control and then I get to drag it to my desired space.

Thankfully for files dragging and dropping straight to mission control hot corner still works in Monterey.

Any ideas how to get it to work?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 6:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 7:05 AM

Bumping the window up against the top of the screen should open Mission Control and you can then place the window in a Desktop. I have never used the method you describe.

Similar questions

2 replies

drag and drop disable when moving an application or a window to mission control hot corner in Monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.