Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay

I keep getting a bill sent to Apple Pay that I don’t know about

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 2:06 PM

Apple Pay cannot get bills itself. Apple Pay is a mechanism, which allows you to use your own credit and debit cards to pay in stores and on website with your iPhone, iPad or Mac. The bills would be sent the payment method being used. i.e your credit or debit card.

If you are getting charges to your Apple ID from the iTunes, App or Books Store, that does not really have anything to do with Apple Pay.

See here to identify said charges: link-> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2022 2:06 PM in response to dclark3704

Apple Pay cannot get bills itself. Apple Pay is a mechanism, which allows you to use your own credit and debit cards to pay in stores and on website with your iPhone, iPad or Mac. The bills would be sent the payment method being used. i.e your credit or debit card.

If you are getting charges to your Apple ID from the iTunes, App or Books Store, that does not really have anything to do with Apple Pay.

See here to identify said charges: link-> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.