Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

with family sharing in iCloud does that permit access of family members to my photos?

with family sharing of iCloud are my materials in my iCloud shared with family members or it walled off?

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 2:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 3:06 PM

See the following from Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

When you share an iCloud+ subscription, everyone in the family group uses their own account. That way your photos, documents, and other information stay private, even though you're sharing access to the service. You simply share the features and space available in iCloud+ with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

They can only see photos that you share by using a shared album -- that is the same as it would be if you were not sharing an iCloud storage plan.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2022 3:06 PM in response to Blackbelted

See the following from Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

When you share an iCloud+ subscription, everyone in the family group uses their own account. That way your photos, documents, and other information stay private, even though you're sharing access to the service. You simply share the features and space available in iCloud+ with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

They can only see photos that you share by using a shared album -- that is the same as it would be if you were not sharing an iCloud storage plan.

with family sharing in iCloud does that permit access of family members to my photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.