Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to activate my iPhone 12?

i buy new i phone 12 SN:DX***DY2 from dubai by noon.com and used for 15 days only -after that i update from my device ios new one 15.20 this software cant read my sim now i try to get any help from i tune but now my device need activation - pls i need help

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 4:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 11:19 AM

Hello tariq300,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It's certainly important to be able to activate your iPhone, and we'd like to help you out with this.

Generally speaking, this will be your best guide for issues with activation: If you can't activate your iPhone

We recommend starting there. If you run into issues with the process, let us know what happens and we'll see if we can further assist.

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2022 11:19 AM in response to tariq300

Hello tariq300,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It's certainly important to be able to activate your iPhone, and we'd like to help you out with this.

Generally speaking, this will be your best guide for issues with activation: If you can't activate your iPhone

We recommend starting there. If you run into issues with the process, let us know what happens and we'll see if we can further assist.

Kind regards.

Jan 13, 2022 2:40 AM in response to ryane77

hi sir :

thanks for fooling my complain to activate my mobile ( i phone 12 ) -- first u third apple technical i will explain for him because sur i feel upset about this problem 3 days now my work and client are waste again :

1- i buy my mobile i phone from ( noon.com ) Dubai , i used about 15 days , i inform for update 15.20 , i dot it , before i do my back up for important data, after upgrade unable to activate, not read my sim , message go to upgrade , ?????? , i return back to i tunes , not give me any thing , also cant read my mobile , trying to update i tune , but the same , i complain with - , all my history chat there , finally no any action , i release my i cloud to get 3 giga free , i try to searching on net and instruction from ur staff friends during chat but still nothing , i hope you finally engineer can help me to return back to my work , thanks , see attachments

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

How to activate my iPhone 12?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.