Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Norton 360 Mobile Security

I Would like to know is it worth the money to put Norton 360 mobile security on my iPhone 13 ? I ask this question because I do most of my work off of my iPhone and I want to be as secure as possible. Thank you

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 4:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 5:00 AM

You do not need any Anti-virus for iOS devices.

Keep the iPhone updated to the latest iOS always and never Jailbreak. That's it.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be infected with Viruses / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to the latest iOS/iPadOS unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious software or unauthorized apps directly from the internet and installed on your device or/and have Jailbroken. 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2022 5:00 AM in response to DJKEV1

You do not need any Anti-virus for iOS devices.

Keep the iPhone updated to the latest iOS always and never Jailbreak. That's it.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be infected with Viruses / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to the latest iOS/iPadOS unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious software or unauthorized apps directly from the internet and installed on your device or/and have Jailbroken. 

Norton 360 Mobile Security

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.