Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How does one create an alarm for the day it is set. In other words, I want it to sound today and I don’t want it to repeat.

How does one create an alarm for only the day it is set? In other words, I want the alarm to sound today and I don’t want it to repeat.

Currently, I set the alarm and then make sure to check whatever day of the week it is to make sure the alarm will sound today. I worry that if I don’t check the day then it won’t sound at all. Is that correct? Or is it as simple as I simply need to not check any of the days?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 6:44 AM

when you add a new alarm, don't go into the Repeat field. Leave it at the default of 'Never'.

Then the alarm will only go off on the day you set it. This is how I use my alarms, they never repeat.

2 replies

How does one create an alarm for the day it is set. In other words, I want it to sound today and I don’t want it to repeat.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.