Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iPhone 12

How can you help me to stop someone to unblock my phone

my phone was stolen n someone is trying to get in to my iCloud

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 5:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 5:18 PM

Start here→If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If you have 2 factor authentication on your Apple ID no one can get into your iCloud.

Beware of a common phishing scam: You may get a text or email from “Apple” or “Apple Security” saying your phone has been found and to click on a link to see its location. This is NEVER from Apple; it is from the thief or fence to steal your Apple ID and identity. Delete any such message without responding to it.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2022 5:18 PM in response to Normah77

Start here→If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If you have 2 factor authentication on your Apple ID no one can get into your iCloud.

Beware of a common phishing scam: You may get a text or email from “Apple” or “Apple Security” saying your phone has been found and to click on a link to see its location. This is NEVER from Apple; it is from the thief or fence to steal your Apple ID and identity. Delete any such message without responding to it.

Jan 13, 2022 5:20 PM in response to Normah77

Normah77 Said:

"Stolen iPhone 12: How can you help me to stop someone to unblock my phone: my phone was stolen n someone is trying to get in to my iCloud"

-------

Do Two Things:

A. Verify this Device:

Verify that you the device is logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Consider Modifying your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

Jan 13, 2022 6:18 PM in response to TheLittles

WRONG REPLY-TO

Follow up with the advice from Lawrence Finch ... another poster did click on the link supposedly from the police and it even took the person to an official Apple page after the AppleID password was lifted by the scammer. Then the device vanished from the AppleID list. That person did not tell if other losses such as CC charges occurred.

Stolen iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.