Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet connection issue in iphone 12 mini

I have an iphone 12 mini and out of nowhere the internet stops working everyday or two.

I tried changing from wife to mobile data but nothing works and i have two restart my phone everytime to make it work.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 9:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 9:34 PM

heeveepee Said:

"Internet connection issue in iphone 12 mini: I have an iphone 12 mini and out of nowhere the internet stops working everyday or two. I tried changing from wife to mobile data but nothing works and i have two restart my phone everytime to make it work."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone WiFi:

Three Thoughts:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

If connecting is unsuccessful, try clearing out your Temporary Internet FilesHistoryCache, and Cookies

Go Here: Clear your Safari Browser History and Set Up Content Blockers on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and...

B. Try manually restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

and...

C. Troubleshooting Connectivity:

Wi-Fi: If your iPhone won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2022 9:34 PM in response to heeveepee

heeveepee Said:

"Internet connection issue in iphone 12 mini: I have an iphone 12 mini and out of nowhere the internet stops working everyday or two. I tried changing from wife to mobile data but nothing works and i have two restart my phone everytime to make it work."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone WiFi:

Three Thoughts:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

If connecting is unsuccessful, try clearing out your Temporary Internet FilesHistoryCache, and Cookies

Go Here: Clear your Safari Browser History and Set Up Content Blockers on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and...

B. Try manually restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

and...

C. Troubleshooting Connectivity:

Wi-Fi: If your iPhone won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

Jan 16, 2022 12:44 PM in response to heeveepee

heeveepee Said:

"Internet connection issue in iphone 12 mini: restarting my phone helps but doing this every 2 days is irritating and not healthy for my phone

———-

Get this Serviced:

Frankly, I’d be a little irritated too. So, get this serviced, as it may be a hardware issue.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

B. Contacting an AASP: 

Also, take this to an AASP (Apple Authorized Service provider), asking for assistance.

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone

Or...

C. A Retailer:

Contact your local retailer, seeing if they replace these slots. 

Internet connection issue in iphone 12 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.