Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook M1 not performing well

This is this issue I am facing a lot these days

I supposed that MacBooks are best at performance and I don't know why it's hanging and lagging a lot these days

Could someone please help me with that

It's MacBook air M1 2020

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 2:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 11:03 AM

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

For a better view about what hardware and software is present here… Download and run EtreCheck, and share the report to the clipboard. Then open a new reply here, and press the button that looks like a printed page (Additional Text, Text Attachment) to get a big-enough text input box, and paste the hardware and software configuration report into the provided text input box.

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2022 11:03 AM in response to Coder_333

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

For a better view about what hardware and software is present here… Download and run EtreCheck, and share the report to the clipboard. Then open a new reply here, and press the button that looks like a printed page (Additional Text, Text Attachment) to get a big-enough text input box, and paste the hardware and software configuration report into the provided text input box.

Macbook M1 not performing well

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.