Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch burn marks

I have this skin irritation on my arm for the past 3 weeks after wearing my Apples Watch for more then 3 years now.

I’ve tried an antibiotic cream and no improvement.

I’ve went to the doctor and he told me that this looks more like a burn not a skin sensitivity.

Did anyone else experienced this with their Apple Watch lately?

I’m getting concerned. I’ve stoped wearing my Apple Watch right away. Any advice?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 8

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 10:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 12:07 PM

Hey, ArianaThea

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

We want to make sure you reach the right team for help with your device. We recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support.

Cheers.

4 replies

Jan 14, 2022 11:58 AM in response to javaliga

Javaliga, without any disrespect it looks like you have replied in the past to other Apple customers and you are on the company side.

I think that after 3 years of wearing my watch I know how to clean it, but thanks. Plus I have a Nike bracelet with allows my skin to breathe.

I’ve already contact Apple customs service and we are going to take it from there.

Apple Watch burn marks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.