Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay

I tried depositing me in my Apple Cash and it said it went through but no money is in it

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 9:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 6:33 AM

If you didn't receive your transfer

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact us.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2022 6:33 AM in response to Matt3012

If you didn't receive your transfer

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact us.

Apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.