Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tried adding money to Apple Pay,

Just tried adding money to my Apple Pay for the first time it took the money out of my bank account but the cash is not showing in Apple Cash any answers for me?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, 14

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 12:06 AM

Just tried adding money to my Apple Pay

Thats is not possible.

Apple Pay is the way to pay. It replaces your physical cards and cash with a method of payment that is private, easier and safer. Whether you pay in a store, on a website or in an app. This is the new payment.

it is actually the same as paying contactless with your bank card, only via the iPhone.

See -> Set up Apple Pay -> Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

it took the money out of my bank account but the cash is not showing in Apple Cash

See -> Add money to Apple Cash. 

-> It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2022 12:06 AM in response to B1jones5

Just tried adding money to my Apple Pay

Thats is not possible.

Apple Pay is the way to pay. It replaces your physical cards and cash with a method of payment that is private, easier and safer. Whether you pay in a store, on a website or in an app. This is the new payment.

it is actually the same as paying contactless with your bank card, only via the iPhone.

See -> Set up Apple Pay -> Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

it took the money out of my bank account but the cash is not showing in Apple Cash

See -> Add money to Apple Cash. 

-> It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

Tried adding money to Apple Pay,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.