Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ issues on my Smart TV

Hi, my Apple TV just renewed again. I don't want to cancel but I cannot connect to Apple TV on my TV. I did at one point but the Apple TV Plus app does not seem to be available. Can you assist?

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 3:16 PM

What is your model smart TV?

Is it listed for the supported TV models? Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple For select TV models, there is an Apple TV app available, which includes Apple TV+ and other services.

For some slight older models, there may be an Apple TV+ app available, which includes just Apple TV+ content.

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2022 3:16 PM in response to Whooleyc

What is your model smart TV?

Is it listed for the supported TV models? Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple For select TV models, there is an Apple TV app available, which includes Apple TV+ and other services.

For some slight older models, there may be an Apple TV+ app available, which includes just Apple TV+ content.

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Jan 18, 2022 2:18 AM in response to Whooleyc

Samsung 60"

Size doesn’t matter for this. The Apple TV app would be supported on select model (series, introduction year), as listed on Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple.

The Apple TV+ app may be available for slightly older Samsung TVs, with lesser functionality, but all of Apple TV+.

My cable company is Xfinity.

That doesn’t matter. The Apple TV app/Apple TV+ app is not yet available through Xfinity.

We have logged in last year to watch The Morning Show but no can no longer find the APP. It's not available to download.

Was that on the same TV? The Apple TV app would be either pre-installed on the Samsung, or downloadable from the Tizen app store, if your model TV supports the Apple TV app. The Apple TV+ app would be downloadable from the Tizen app store, if your model TV supports the Apple TV+ app.

Use apps on your Samsung smart TV - Samsung Support

If I can't resolve, I would like a refund.

If you don’t want to continue a subscription, then you should cancel it.

If you think that you qualify for a refund, then you can request that.

Apple TV+ issues on my Smart TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.