Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new macbook Pro doesn't sync with my iphone for contacts. Other things do

My new macbook Pro doesn't sync with my iphone for contacts. Other things do, like pictures

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 4:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 4:50 PM

Is Contacts toggled on for iCloud in Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud. You can also make sure it is toggled on in the iCloud preferences pane in System Preferences.

Also, make sure you update to the latest version of iOS and macOS respectively. (It does look like you have an obsolete iPhone 5 there, listed in your post description, so you probably won’t be able to update it.)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2022 4:50 PM in response to rejacobsen2

Is Contacts toggled on for iCloud in Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud. You can also make sure it is toggled on in the iCloud preferences pane in System Preferences.

Also, make sure you update to the latest version of iOS and macOS respectively. (It does look like you have an obsolete iPhone 5 there, listed in your post description, so you probably won’t be able to update it.)

My new macbook Pro doesn't sync with my iphone for contacts. Other things do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.