You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone taken there phone in for a repair on face recognition being disabled ? If so how much was the repair ?

Has anyone taken there phone in for disabled face recognition repairs? If so what as the cost?

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 7:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 8:21 PM

Hello,

I have not but, this article has information about repair costs. A camera is possibly included with the "Other repair pricing" as the internals are mostly a single board that would need replaced entirely. Obviously, Apple Support would be the best resource with your question since I am possibly wrong about my assumption.

iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

"How much do iPhone repairs cost?

After examining your iPhone, your technician will confirm the total costs for repair or replacement. In some cases, a repair might be covered by the Apple warranty, an AppleCare plan, or consumer law. 

Screen repair pricing

Battery repair pricing

Other repair pricing"

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 15, 2022 8:21 PM in response to rtkepler8

Hello,

I have not but, this article has information about repair costs. A camera is possibly included with the "Other repair pricing" as the internals are mostly a single board that would need replaced entirely. Obviously, Apple Support would be the best resource with your question since I am possibly wrong about my assumption.

iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

"How much do iPhone repairs cost?

After examining your iPhone, your technician will confirm the total costs for repair or replacement. In some cases, a repair might be covered by the Apple warranty, an AppleCare plan, or consumer law. 

Screen repair pricing

Battery repair pricing

Other repair pricing"

I hope this helps.

Has anyone taken there phone in for a repair on face recognition being disabled ? If so how much was the repair ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.