Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with iPhone 12 Pro Max

Hi team, I recently purchased a brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max. It takes about 10 secs to open the camera or Snapchat so I miss out on amazing pictures. It also has a delay of about 5-6 secs of sounds. So I will turn off the screen and a few seconds after the sounds will finally come. It’s very strange. If I’ve been using the camera sometimes it will start straight away but 95% of the time there is a massive delay. When I scan for example using the COV1D app it is a massive delay as well.

I have it all up to date and done all the normal suggestions.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 11:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 4:45 AM

Hello,

Hmm, I don't know, but a few things to try are:

1) You said that you've turned off the screen, have you performed an actual restart? (had to ask)

2) See this: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

3) Check your local storage: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

4) Factory reset: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

5) Have it checked: Apple - Find Locations

6) You said it was brand new. Check the return policy where you bought it.

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2022 4:45 AM in response to ChrissyJennings

Hello,

Hmm, I don't know, but a few things to try are:

1) You said that you've turned off the screen, have you performed an actual restart? (had to ask)

2) See this: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

3) Check your local storage: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

4) Factory reset: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

5) Have it checked: Apple - Find Locations

6) You said it was brand new. Check the return policy where you bought it.

Good luck.

Issues with iPhone 12 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.