Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud

It not letting me upgrade my iCloud keeps coming up with unable to upgrade icloud

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 12:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 1:05 AM

Hello Emmastoten1989!

I’m Micael and I’ll do my best to help you. First make sure you’ve updated to the latest OS version. Then go to settings > hit your Apple ID > iCloud > Manage storage> Change storage plan.

Take into account that you cannot upgrade if you’re owner of the 2TB version because is the highest. This should work otherwise be free to contact Apple Support or visit the nearest Apple Store.

Hopefully you can solve the problem,

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2022 1:05 AM in response to Emmastoten1989

Hello Emmastoten1989!

I’m Micael and I’ll do my best to help you. First make sure you’ve updated to the latest OS version. Then go to settings > hit your Apple ID > iCloud > Manage storage> Change storage plan.

Take into account that you cannot upgrade if you’re owner of the 2TB version because is the highest. This should work otherwise be free to contact Apple Support or visit the nearest Apple Store.

Hopefully you can solve the problem,

Cheers!

Icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.