Is not letting me upgrade my iCloud

I’m trying to upgrade my 5GB but is saying that something went wrong try again later since yesterday

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 12:54 PM

Hi there,

That following answer from a previous post may help you:

’I understand you are not able to upgrade your iCloud storage. How much iCloud storage are you currently using? How much available space do you have on your iPhone X?

About storage on your device and in iCloud

If you have iCloud Photos enabled on your iPhone X, and are running low on space on the device, you may need to change the setting to Optimize keep device syncing with iCloud.

Manage your photo and video storage

Before attempting the upgrade, check your Apple ID account payment details to make sure everything is up to date.

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Restart your iPhone after making these changes, then try to upgrade your iCloud storage again.

Restart your iPhone

Buy more iCloud storage

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2023 12:54 PM in response to DamiSalvatore

Hi there,

That following answer from a previous post may help you:

’I understand you are not able to upgrade your iCloud storage. How much iCloud storage are you currently using? How much available space do you have on your iPhone X?

About storage on your device and in iCloud

If you have iCloud Photos enabled on your iPhone X, and are running low on space on the device, you may need to change the setting to Optimize keep device syncing with iCloud.

Manage your photo and video storage

Before attempting the upgrade, check your Apple ID account payment details to make sure everything is up to date.

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Restart your iPhone after making these changes, then try to upgrade your iCloud storage again.

Restart your iPhone

Buy more iCloud storage

Is not letting me upgrade my iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.