Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I sync two macs to iCloud Photos?

Hi. I have bought a new MacBook Pro, but I still use the old one.

I was searching for some pictures, and then I realized my Apple devices were synced, but not really.

When I go to ID Apple in all devices, I can see everything is supposed to be synced because it is enabled. But I cannot access any photo from or file from the old computer 💻

I have been trying to fix this for hours; I have enough storage space available and the old one says it loading to the cloud, but the loading bar and quantity never move.

Should I drop iCloud and use another cloud instead? It does not make sense to pay for something that does not work...

Thank you!!!

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 8:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 9:09 AM

Depending on the size of your library, it could take days, or even weeks, to upload and sync all of your images. If you toggle on/off settings for iCloud, the process starts over. Just leave it be and photos should upload/sync in the background.

1 reply

Can I sync two macs to iCloud Photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.