Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is paired with my watch but when I try an apple fitness session it says it can’t find my watch , any idea what I should do ? I’ve tried turning Bluetooth on and off on both devices and I’ve tried turning them on and off completely , no joy

My iPhone is paired with my watch but when I try an apple fitness session it says it can’t find my watch , any idea what I should do ? I’ve tried turning Bluetooth on and off on both devices and I’ve tried turning them on and off completely , no joy

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 10:51 AM

Hi, thanks for your answer, in the mean time I had requested a call from apple support to assist and they resolved it in the end by unpairing and resetting up the watch - he thought it was a problem with the initial setup which I’d had to do with apple support in the first place as there were problems . Anyway all seems sorted since unpairing snd resetting up so fingers crossed it stays that way , APple support were v helpful

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2022 10:51 AM in response to Sparks0829

Hi, thanks for your answer, in the mean time I had requested a call from apple support to assist and they resolved it in the end by unpairing and resetting up the watch - he thought it was a problem with the initial setup which I’d had to do with apple support in the first place as there were problems . Anyway all seems sorted since unpairing snd resetting up so fingers crossed it stays that way , APple support were v helpful

Jan 17, 2022 10:27 AM in response to Frustrated-user_

Hi there,

Thanks for joining us in Apple Support Communities! We understand you're having difficulty starting a workout with Apple Fitness+ on your iPhone because an alert appears indicating it can't find your Apple Watch. We're glad you're here, and we'd like to learn more to see how we can help.

To begin, you'll want to be sure your Apple Watch and iPhone are both running the most current software versions available, watchOS 8.3 and iOS 15.2.1. You can check the version on both devices by navigating to Settings > General > About. If needed, learn more about updating your Apple Watch and iPhone here:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your Apple Watch

Next, did you try working through all the steps in the related article linked in blue at the top left corner of this page? If so, what were the results exactly?

Send over these details, and we'll take a closer look from there.

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.