Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook live problem on iphonex

IphoneX having issue with facebook live every time I live on facebook there is a barrier noises “tok tok” sound like that which is very disturbing to my audience

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 2:06 PM

I suggest you contact Facebook support about an issue with their app. See what they recommend as a step to relieve that. If you do not wish to contact them, try taking just a regular video with your iPhone and see if you hear this sound. If not, then try deleting the Facebook app and then installing it back again. See if the corrects it. If not, then you are going to have to contact Facebook support about the problem with their app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2022 2:06 PM in response to johnmark197

I suggest you contact Facebook support about an issue with their app. See what they recommend as a step to relieve that. If you do not wish to contact them, try taking just a regular video with your iPhone and see if you hear this sound. If not, then try deleting the Facebook app and then installing it back again. See if the corrects it. If not, then you are going to have to contact Facebook support about the problem with their app.

Facebook live problem on iphonex

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.