Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

deleting game center account

i want to get rid of all of the games linked to my game center on apple id. how do i delete my game center account?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 10:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 6:57 AM

Hello xeanads,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like to remove all games associated with your Apple ID in Game Center. We're happy to help.

When you sign in with your Apple ID you are automatically signed in to Game Center. To delete game data, we recommend that you go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage and tap on the games you'd like to delete. You can then select Delete Data. This will removed saved data for this game across all devices connected to your iCloud account.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2022 6:57 AM in response to xeanads

Hello xeanads,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like to remove all games associated with your Apple ID in Game Center. We're happy to help.

When you sign in with your Apple ID you are automatically signed in to Game Center. To delete game data, we recommend that you go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage and tap on the games you'd like to delete. You can then select Delete Data. This will removed saved data for this game across all devices connected to your iCloud account.

Have a great day!

deleting game center account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.