Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Snatch/Lost my iphone 12 pro

My iphone has been snatched at the date of 1/9/2022. Then i apply "Lost my Phone" on that device. After few days (1/14/2022) i received a text message at the name of "APPLE" and received the calls from private number in which they told me in message that your iphon12 pro has been found, check your location by click the preview. Then i click the preview and enter my icloud ID and Password. Then after few seconds my icloud id has been removed from my device which shows my device has been hacked.

So please help me.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 11:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 11:32 PM

Not hacked ... you gave them permission.

Apple never tells you your device was found by clicking a link like "yt.654.b891xs.frecft.com". You went through the scammer's special password-grabbing portal. They had all they needed to release the lock on the device.

They may now have driver's license number, cc numbers, etc. Watch your CC statements for fraud charges ... better yet cancel the current cards and get new ones. Change email passwords, etc. You are EXTREMELY exposed right now.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2022 11:32 PM in response to Muhammad_Wasim

Not hacked ... you gave them permission.

Apple never tells you your device was found by clicking a link like "yt.654.b891xs.frecft.com". You went through the scammer's special password-grabbing portal. They had all they needed to release the lock on the device.

They may now have driver's license number, cc numbers, etc. Watch your CC statements for fraud charges ... better yet cancel the current cards and get new ones. Change email passwords, etc. You are EXTREMELY exposed right now.

Snatch/Lost my iphone 12 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.