Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

During my upgrade to Monterey, I'm asked to allow access to my Documents Folder. What is Core Sync?

During my upgrade to Monterey, I'm asked to allow access to my Documents Folder. What is Core Sync?

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 10:07 AM

Hello Dale-Glenwood,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you want to know what Core Sync is. We are happy to help.

Core Sync is a service that helps with Adobe apps you may have installed on your computer. Here’s additional information on this: Why do I need the Adobe background processes?

If you have further questions, we recommend that you contact Adobe directly.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Take care.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2022 10:07 AM in response to Dale-Glenwood

Hello Dale-Glenwood,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you want to know what Core Sync is. We are happy to help.

Core Sync is a service that helps with Adobe apps you may have installed on your computer. Here’s additional information on this: Why do I need the Adobe background processes?

If you have further questions, we recommend that you contact Adobe directly.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.